Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Translating into different langugaes

1 year 3 months ago #26711 by ratooren
Hi Douglas,
Once again thanks for yhe quick answer.
I'm going again look into it with your remarks taken into account.

Thanks,
Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #26712 by ratooren
Hi, sending an mail to my inbox from the form with all the info is done well now.
However i'm still not able to select the correct confirmation template.
Clients gets this message:
This is a copy of the following message you sent to Camping La Vallée Verte via ambert-camping.com
This is an enquiry email via ambert-camping.com/ from: Ronald Toorenburgh <ra.toorenburgh@outlook.com>
Your name: Ronald Toorenburgh
Your email address: ra.toorenburgh@outlook.com

Your message: l kzjjsdbvoai[p
User info
IP address: 90.114.254.135
IP Based Location: Ambert, Puy-de-Dôme, France, 45.55, 3.75
Web Browser: chrome 108.0
Operating System: win
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Last Visited Page
{SYSTEM_INFO}
All the info marked with >> is not necessary for the client.
But more problematic, i'm not arriving in sending a template as this:
Hi {FROM_NAME},

Thanks you for your request at site_url

We did receive your email in good order and your message will be treated as soon as possible.

Best regards,

site_name
This template is stored in Default Reply Email Template
Alias: reply in the system
I no way i'm getting it selected for sending. Just the sort of standard-message is send.

Please again some help:).

Ron
Ps access is still possible for you

1 year 3 months ago #26713 by ratooren
Sorry forgot to mark the items.
It were these:
User info
IP address: 90.114.254.135
IP Based Location: Ambert, Puy-de-Dôme, France, 45.55, 3.75
Web Browser: chrome 108.0
Operating System: win
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Last Visited Page
{SYSTEM_INFO}

1 year 3 months ago #26714 by support
Ron,

You are editing the Reply template. That's the template used to reply to the email from the Recorded Messages page and not the Form Copy.

You want to edit the Form Copy. Also, there's no {from_name} tag use just {name}. All available tags are listed on the right. See screenshot .

Best regards

1 year 3 months ago #26715 by ratooren
Hi,
I'm totally confused.
Which is which in this screeshot. (screenshot-templates)

And which is which in this screenshot (screenshot-contact) Taken from within the contact-item (i've just 1).

And finally which is connected with which because the names are not identical for example default_formcopy_template (contact-template tab) doesn't seem to exist in the template choice of templates.

Sorry to bother you with this but i'm figuring it out and i send a lot of test forms to myself.

Thanks Ron
Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #26716 by ratooren
sorry: i'm NOT figuring it out:)

1 year 3 months ago #26717 by support
Dear Ron,

Please see the screenshots;
Template configuration
Email Templates Page
Comparison

I'll change the configuration for the next version, so they are in the same order.

Keep in mind you can create your own templates.

Best regards,

1 year 3 months ago #26718 by ratooren
thanks, going to try now to make it work:)

1 year 3 months ago #26719 by ratooren
Hi Douglas,

Still not arriving. The mail to my mailbox is correct with sytem info.

However in selecting the response to client i'm not succeeding and i seem to not be able to change the field in for example default thank you page template. After saving the contact its not retaining the choise and on the webiste i get an error 0 see also the screenshot.
What i find very strange also that there are 6 possibilites for the Dank U Template and 3 of them are the same (at least in name).

My default thank you PAGE template look as follows:
Hi {NAME},

Your submitted form is well received and will be treated as soon as possible.

Camping La Vallée Verte

Pleaase advise (your access is still available)

<here is our logo.png>

MY default email copy template looks as follows:

This is a copy of the following message you sent to %s via %s

{FORM_FIELDS}

Your message is correctly received and will be treaded as soon as possible.

Thank your for your demand,

Camping La Vallée Verte

<here is our logo.png>
Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #26720 by support
Ron,

The other options for the Thank You Template setting were the translations, it won't cause any problems, but shouldn't be visible. I've fixed it. Now you can only see the Default Thank you page Template option.

As for the error reported. The PHP call stack is missing from your template, even with Joomla debug and error reporting set to Maximum. I tried to use Joomla's core template Cassiopeia, but it seems you have uninstalled it. I need to see the Call stack in order to know exactly which file is throwing that error.
I couldn't reproduce the error on my development server, so I had to enable Cassiopeia temporarily. I'm still not sure why you were getting this error, but I fixed it.

Best regards,

1 year 3 months ago #26721 by ratooren
Hi Douglas,
Thanks again for all the work. I'm going to try and set up my:
1. message for my inbox;
2. message thank you landing page
3. auto reply message thank you and we'll be treating your demand.....
I will let you know if i'm succeeding.
Thanks,
Ron

1 year 3 months ago #26722 by ratooren
Hi Douglas,

I've succeeded in setting op a multi language landingpage and a mutli language copy-mail to client.
Finally this works, thank you.

However in the contact-template option i still see all the odd choises. See the screenshot.
I've selected DEFAULT_THANK_YOU_PAGE_TEMPLATE and somehow that is not retained. After saving it looks if i have selected com_contactenhanced.resultpage.
In the scroll list i still see the 6 choises. It's not really problematic now it finally is working but somehow there is still some bug.

Of course i've translated in 3 languages the DEFAULT_THANK_YOU_PAGE_TEMPLATE, but why i'm getting 3 com_contactenhanced.resultpage options is not clear to me.

Ron
Attachments: