Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× This Captcha plugin works with any Joomla extension capable of using the Joomla core captcha plugin system. It generates complex images and CAPTCHA codes (including math problems) to protect forms from spam and abuse.

Product Page

securimage behaving badly - won't display the image

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #19649 by ginjg
on my contact enhanced form the securimage captcha will not display the image. (securimage v3.3.2, contact enhanced v3.4.3, joomla 3.4.1)

When the form opens it says "click here" to the left of the reload button and has the response field in place
when you click the reload, it shows a ? missing image to the left of the reload button

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #19650 by douglas
Dear ginjg,

I have created the changes to fix this issue and sent to your email address.

I'll include these changes in the next release.

Best regards,

8 years 10 months ago #19651 by ginjg
those changes only eliminated the "click here" and disabled the reload button.

8 years 10 months ago #19653 by douglas
Dear Ginjg,

I have just sent to you a new package. If the problem persists, please provide a direct link to the Contact Form, so I can take a closer look.

Best regards,

8 years 10 months ago #19655 by blue_Shift
I'm having this same issue

8 years 10 months ago #19656 by blue_Shift
No I'm not - I had the page assigned to the wrong template style. All set now!

8 years 10 months ago #19664 by douglas
FIXED!
The file /plugins/captcha/securimage/lib/show.php was being protected by AdminTools.

Just for the record if anyone else have the same issue, just go to Components -> Admin Tools -> .htaccess Maker, then add the lines below to the "Allow direct access, including .php files, to these directories"
plugins/captcha/securimage/lib/
plugins/captcha/securimage/

Best regards,