Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Feedback plugin

13 years 6 months ago #4267 by angelobox
I need to send the page URL from the feedback is send (along with the opther informations).

Is there a way?
If not, what file I have to customize to do that?

i really need help!!!

Angelo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #4268 by douglas
Dear Angelo,

This feature was already included in the plugin and it is added by default;
Are you using the latest version of the plugin and component?

Best regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4269 by angelobox
Thank you for the reply, you are right. I was using an old one!

Now it works.

Where can I customize the mail format?
I would like to insert a custom message and delete some unuseful information (like IP)

13 years 6 months ago #4270 by douglas
Dear Angelo,

In order to change the email format I suggest you to use the HTML templates in Contact Enhanced. Please watch this screencast:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...l/75-html-template-system.html

Sincere regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4271 by angelobox
Thank you very much! and sorry for my banal question.
I have another one: as you told me, the plug-in insert the URL in the mail sent to the contact. I need the full URI path. From all my pages, I always get the path of the website homepage (!!)

is there a reason?

13 years 6 months ago #4272 by douglas
Dear Angelo,

That's odd. Can you please provide your websites URL so I can take a look?

Best regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4274 by angelobox
No i can't caouse is a web-site not public (for now)
Just tell me where the {system_info} email tag is valorized. the I can take a look there.

13 years 6 months ago #4276 by douglas
Dear Angelo,

The content of the {system_info} tag assigned in the controller.php around line 294 (depending on your version), it calls getSystemInfo() which is in [Joomla]/components/com_contact_enhanced/helper/helper.php

This Function getSystemInfo() uses the content_url variable which is assigned in [Joomla]/plugins/system/cefeedback.php around line 124; It gets the JURI::current(), which should fill the current location.

System plugins are not cached, therefore it should not display the same URL for all pages.

Best regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4279 by angelobox
Ok, i figured out the problem. The problem is my experience' lack in web dev and Joomla! :)

Rather than the current URL i need the full URI that include also the query string.
Do you know a Joomla class that make ma able to do this?

13 years 6 months ago #4280 by douglas
Dear Angelo,

That's something strange because JURI::current() should already get the query string, if I'm not mistaken it should get even the anchor #;

Which Joomla version are you using?
Server OS? Linux or Window?
PHP version?

Best regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4281 by angelobox
As you can se here:
docs.joomla.org/JURI/current

the current method: "return without the query or fragment parts"

13 years 6 months ago #4282 by douglas
Dear Angelo,

You were right. I was testing with SEF enabled, that's why I didn't noticed.

I've just updated the plugin and Contact Enhanced in order to work correctly. You can download the new version from this link:
ideal.fok.com.br/purchase-and-...-extensions.html?tpl=purchases

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

All the best,