Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Is is possible to display the form via a php file?

8 years 2 months ago #21011 by Redfearn
Hi,

I am using Hikashop for my website and, on the product page, I would like to insert the irecommend button thatopens up the form in a modal.

To achieve this, I would need to add the code to the php file that controls how the product page is displayed.

I'm wondering if this is possible, and if so, what code would I need to use?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #21012 by support
Dear Redfearn,

There's a System Plugin called iRecommend Link, which is installed automatically and you just have to enable and configure it. Then add {irecommend} to the pages where you want the iRecommend link.

If you want I can customize the plugin for you, so it will allow you to easily customize the Email Subject and body (content) based on the product.
For a quote, please contact me via Support -> Contact Form.

Best regards,

8 years 2 months ago #21013 by Redfearn
Sorry I didn't realise this only worked in articles. Would it be possible to get a refund please?

8 years 2 months ago #21014 by support
Dear Redfearn,

It works in any page, you just have to enable the iRecommend System Plugin.

Best regards,

8 years 2 months ago #21015 by Redfearn
Hi,

I have enabled the 'System - iRecommend Link' and added the '{irecommend}' tag to the Hikashop product description, but it does not display anything?

8 years 2 months ago #21016 by support
Dear Redfearn,

That's odd.

Make sure the "Avoid Menu items" option under the Advanced tab is set to None.

If the problem persists, please create a full backup and provide a Super Administrator account using the Support -> Contact form.

Best regards,

8 years 2 months ago #21022 by reders
Hi,

It's a different issue now. I actually figured out a better way to display the button on my product page. I put the {irecommend} tag in a module, and then use an extension from another provider called 'Modules Anywhere', which lets you place modules in php files.

But, I tested this first in a normal module position. It is currently set to display in the footer at the bottom but it does not display anything. If you look at the HTML code, you will see that something is wrong. Please could you take a look?

The website is besmart-clothing.co.uk

Thank you

8 years 2 months ago #21023 by support
Dear reders,

There's a CSS rule on your site, which is conflicting with iRecommend. I don't know which file is adding this CSS rule because you are using JHC Optmize, but I know this is the CSS rule:
.modal{display:none;overflow:hidden;position:fixed;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;z-index:1050;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;outline:0}

Best regards,

PS: For some reason Chrome is redirecting to http://www.besmart-clothing/ without .co.uk.