Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Many problems thus far, with questions

13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4151 by Tron
First off i love the component and understand that there are going to be bugs here and there. That being said...

Upon purchasing the component i did not receive any login details so i had to sign up afterward and now my account is not flagged with the purchases i made.

Let me know what i need to PM for this to be fixed.

Now on to my real issue. I cannot seem to get cefeedback to work right.

2 main issues

1. plugin does not show any parameters, had to actually modify the file itself to select the contact i wanted.

2. When using a multicheckbox and using the Modal Popup no check boxes appear in the form.

Inline version
beta.kyhorsepark.com/index.php...19%3Asupport-center&Itemid=272

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #4152 by douglas
Dear Tron,

You should've received an automatic email with the component attached. If you didn't receive it your mail server might be blocking email from our domain or with zip archives.
I've checked and you created an account with a different email from the one you've used to purchase. I've noticed that you've created another user with the correct email address, but have never logged in. Can I delete the other account and update this one?

1- I'm working on it and I'll send a new version to you as soon as I get it fixed.
2- There is a template incompatibility. It seems Gantry is changing the checkboxes but it seems that this feature does not work when there is the $_GET variable tmpl=component; I'll contact RocketTheme and I'll send you an email as soon as I get a reply from them.

Best regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4156 by douglas
Dear Tron,

I've just sent a new version to your email that should fix problem 1. I'm still waiting for a reply from RocketTheme regarding problem 2 and I'll update this thread once I get a reply from them.

Kind regards,

13 years 6 months ago #4159 by Tron
Great service i appreciate the attention.

Will be patiently waiting for your next response and will try this plugin now.

13 years 6 months ago #4160 by douglas
Dear Tron,

RocketTheme have not replied to my email yet, however it might be because of the weekend. Please allow a couple more days.

All the best.

13 years 6 months ago #4178 by rockettheme
Hello Torn,

Sorry to see your having problems with one of our templates! Douglas informed me a week ago but have been tied up with the November Release.

Could you send me a link to your issue? It soulds like you just need to add some excludes to the Input Overrides in the Template Manager under the Advanced Tab.

Cheers

13 years 6 months ago #4212 by Tron
douglas wrote:

Dear Tron,

I've just sent a new version to your email that should fix problem 1. I'm still waiting for a reply from RocketTheme regarding problem 2 and I'll update this thread once I get a reply from them.

Kind regards,

Finally got around to using your update and it didnt work for me.

To make sure were on the same page...

In backend the plugin System - Cefeedback has no parameters for me.

13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4213 by Tron
rockettheme wrote:

Hello Torn,

Sorry to see your having problems with one of our templates! Douglas informed me a week ago but have been tied up with the November Release.

Could you send me a link to your issue? It soulds like you just need to add some excludes to the Input Overrides in the Template Manager under the Advanced Tab.

Cheers

beta.kyhorsepark.com/

FEEDBACK button on side is very ugly when it pops up. would like to have no scroll bars on the bottom and for the checkboxes to show up as said in previous post.

Thanks a ton for your response!!

13 years 6 months ago #4214 by douglas
Dear Tron,

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. I've already fixed and sent to your email.

There is a problem with the SecurImage2 library in the Catpcha plugin. It requires a PHP native function called imagettfbbox which requires both the GD library and the » FreeType library. There are 2 ways to fix it:
1- Ask your System Administrator or Web Hosting service provider to enable GD and FreeType libraries for you (this is usually a default configuration on shared hosts); or
2- Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager, select Captcha and choose the reCaptcha library;

I know your last post was directed to RocketTheme, however I did not see any scroll bars on the buttons; I've tested on Chrome and Firefox;

TIP: For the first 4 custom fields I suggest you change the column width to display in 2 columns, so it will look better on your page. If you are not sure how to accomplish that, please watch this screencast:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...-fields/78-basic-features.html

All the best,

13 years 6 months ago #4225 by Tron
douglas wrote:

Dear Tron,

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. I've already fixed and sent to your email.

You are welcome

There is a problem with the SecurImage2 library in the Catpcha plugin. It requires a PHP native function called imagettfbbox which requires both the GD library and the » FreeType library. There are 2 ways to fix it:
1- Ask your System Administrator or Web Hosting service provider to enable GD and FreeType libraries for you (this is usually a default configuration on shared hosts); or
2- Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager, select Captcha and choose the reCaptcha library;

Did this as i prefer it anyway.

I know your last post was directed to RocketTheme, however I did not see any scroll bars on the buttons; I've tested on Chrome and Firefox;

TIP: For the first 4 custom fields I suggest you change the column width to display in 2 columns, so it will look better on your page. If you are not sure how to accomplish that, please watch this screencast:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...-fields/78-basic-features.html

I checked all the fields and in the back for that form and they are all at 1 column and 100% but there is still a Srollbar on the feedback button form.

A new issue i found is on the map the Avoid highways and Avoid tolls features do not work.

Also the fields do not show up at all on my template, any way to get them to match my template better?

Link
beta.kyhorsepark.com/320-natio...n-saddlebred-horse-association

13 years 6 months ago #4233 by douglas
Dear Tron,

1-I don't see the scroll bar on the button. Which browsers have you tested it on?

2- Avoid highways and Avoid tolls will only avoid if the next available route is worth it and it is defined by Google Maps API. In other words Contact Enhanced has no control over that.

3- Your template is removing the field borders, so you have to add to Contact Enhanced's CSS file:
beta.kyhorsepark.com/component...hanced/assets/css/validate.css
.ce-container input.inputbox{border:1px solid #CCC !important}

The latest RocketTheme templates should be compatible with Contact Enhanced;

Best regards,

13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4307 by Tron
douglas wrote:

1-I don't see the scroll bar on the button. Which browsers have you tested it on?

I have tested this on Windows 7 using Firefox and Safari and IE8

Using IE8 it doesn't even open up the feedback button in lightbox.

2- Avoid highways and Avoid tolls will only avoid if the next available route is worth it and it is defined by Google Maps API. In other words Contact Enhanced has no control over that.

Ok :cheer:

3- Your template is removing the field borders, so you have to add to Contact Enhanced's CSS file:
beta.kyhorsepark.com/component...hanced/assets/css/validate.css
.ce-container input.inputbox{border:1px solid #CCC !important}

This worked partially. Everything but the comment box is fixed.

Also, below i just posted a new issue i found with the mouseover in the feedback area in back of website.

Also here is a screenshot of what im seeing on the scroll bars

I would love mine to look like the one on your website. Looks perfect to me.
Attachments: