Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Where do I enter the popup info on the map locator?

4 months 3 weeks ago #27177 by blue_Shift
If my IQ were higher than room temperature, I probably could have figured this out.

CE 5
J 4.4.1
PHP 8.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #27178 by support
Greetings,

Are you using Contact Enhanced as the source for Ideal Store Locator?

Room temperature in Brazil is quite high right now.
Last month, the real feel temperature reached 123 ºF in Rio de Janeiro

Best regards

4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #27179 by blue_Shift
Was not using iStoreLocator. Should I have been?

It may be 123 F heat index in your hometown, which is mighty hot, but room temperature is still 68.

edit: iStoreLocator demo is a 404.

4 months 3 weeks ago #27180 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

Currently, the sole option available is to display the address in the Map Info Window, which aligns with what you mentioned as a "popup info." However, if you prefer, I can include the option to incorporate the Miscellaneous field. Let me know and I'll implement it next week.

Regarding your inquiry about Ideal Store Locator, it's not a prerequisite for this feature. I initially assumed you were utilizing it based on your question.

For your reference, I can access the Ideal Store Locator demo site without encountering any issues:
j4.idealjoomla.com/our-extensions/ideal-store-locator

Feel free to let me know your preference or if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #27181 by blue_Shift
If you are referring to the bar above the map on the Maps tab, that is where I put it - though it is collapsing the street with the town into a run-on, example "Old 100th StreetSomeplace NY" edit: a small pop appears but only big enough for a close box 'x'.

Mouse zoom...did I miss a control to turn this off?

I need to turn up the thermostat.

4 months 3 weeks ago #27187 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

Zoom:
Navigate to Components > Contact Enhanced, click on the Component Options, and under the Maps tab, set "ScrollWheel Zooming" to No.

Marker Popup (Info Window):
I was able to reproduce the issue when the address was set to Hide. Good news! I'm working on a new feature that will enable you to modify the content of the Marker Popup. I'll send it your way once it's ready.

Expect a new setting in the Component Options under the Map tab named "Info Window Content." Here, you'll be able to choose between Address, Miscellaneous Information, or Marker Popup.

Additionally, on the Contact Edit page under the Map tab, you'll find a new "Marker Popup" HTML Editor. This feature allows you to input any HTML content to the Popup.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: blue_Shift

4 months 3 weeks ago #27188 by blue_Shift
Works very nicely!