Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

location list BESIDE map

7 years 4 months ago #22717 by Lolli
my location list always appears below the map.

I would like to appear beside the map as in the demo of your site.
I can not find in the documentation how to set this issue

regards
Massimo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #22718 by support
Dear Massimo,

The default behavior is to have the location list on the right. Anyway, just edit the plugin option and under the Location list tab set "Location List Width" to 4 and clear all caches.

If the problem persists, then I suppose your site is not loading Bootstrap CSS file.

Best regards,

Best regards,

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #22719 by Lolli
Hi Douglas,
first of all thanks for the quick response time.

my "Location List Width" is already set to 4.

I cleared several times the browser cache as well as the joomla cache, but my list always appears below the map.

how should I do not loading the "bootstrap CSS files"?

if you like you can give yourself an administrative account to correct the problem

the plugin is published at testwww.coraitaly.com/rete-distributiva/canale-petrol-station

Regards

7 years 4 months ago #22720 by support
Dear Lolli,

Your template is loading a very customized Bootstrap CSS. In order to fix this specific issue, please edit the article's source code and add your istorelocator syntax inside a <div class="sourcecoast"> tag.

For example:
<div class="sourcecoast"> {istorelocator} </div>

Best regards,

7 years 4 months ago #22721 by Lolli
Ok. Works!

but now it is not properly displayed the search area as in attachment
Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #22722 by support
Dear Lolli,

Your template has a lot of Bootstrap customizations which is causing these issues. I recommend you to fix this at the template level, however I'll also provide a workaround for you.

Please edit the plugin Advanced options and add the following in the Custom CSS field:
.isl-search-bar select, .isl-search-bar input{font-size:15px !important}
.isl-search-bar input{height:42px !important}

Best wishes

7 years 4 months ago #22726 by Lolli
Great!
now works perfect!

Thanks a lot!