Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

Show locations in your state

7 years 9 months ago #21619 by lt635
Dear Douglas,

Is it possible for the store locator to show/list all locations in your state? I need the list to display for example to all locations in NSW.

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #21621 by support
Dear Lene,

Not right now, but it can be accomplished. Can you wait a week for this feature?

Best regards,

7 years 9 months ago #21623 by lt635
Dear Douglas,

Just wait for the moment. My client would like a directory listing by state but not like the list view, more a summary like the detailed page. I will run a couple of options by them, including map search by state. I will get back to you.

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene

7 years 9 months ago #21624 by lt635
Dear Douglas,

Can Contact Enhanced generate a list similar to the attached list?

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
Attachments:

7 years 9 months ago #21625 by support
Dear Lene,

You can use Contact Enhanced to generate that list. You'll just need to create a Custom html under the template folder for the category view.

Best regards,

7 years 9 months ago #21626 by lt635
Dear Douglas,

Does your user doc cover this? I just had a look through, but could not find it. With custom html, you mean custom html module? Do you use a module from contact enhanced?

Thanks
Kind regards
Lene

7 years 9 months ago #21628 by support
Dear LEne,

This is actually a Joomla feature and it requires some PHP knowledge, therefore it is not covered in Contact Enhanced Docs, however Joomla Docs covers it. Take a look:
docs.joomla.org/How_to_overrid...e_output_from_the_Joomla!_core
docs.joomla.org/Layout_Overrides_in_Joomla

Best regards,

7 years 9 months ago #21639 by lt635
Dear Douglas,

I use the template override feature on a regular base. I will look into it.

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene