Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Related Articles (iRelated) displays related articles to Joomla articles. Quickly increase your readers' engagement with your articles by adding Ideal Related Articles inside your content.

Product Page

Grid Alignment (Bootstrap 4?) Issue

5 years 1 month ago #24882 by dev@modus.works
Hello,

I am wondering if the plugin is not working well with Bootstrap 4. Currently, whether I set 1,2, or 3 columns - they all are aligned to the right with padding/margin on the left.

I tried the module variant and even set to 1 column but there is still this padding I could not remove.

Ideally, when 1 column the container would be full-width to its position. When multiple columns are present- they should be full width but then with equal margin between (think like a responsive thumbnail gallery).

As a temporary solution, it is possible to achieve a 3 column setup by using 3 module instances and having custom CSS force each one to be full container width . This then relies on the CSS gutters of the bootstrap template. BUT - this is not ideal and hopefully there is a solution to have the plugin/module align better.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #24885 by support
Greetings,

I have just tested with Bootstrap 4 and it is working properly locally.

Also, there's no option to display in 3 columns. It's either 1 or 2 columns.

Can you please provide a direct link to your installation, so I can take a closer look?

Whenever possible, I rather focus our efforts in getting this working properly instead of implementing a workaround! ;-)

Best regards,

5 years 1 month ago #24886 by dev@modus.works
Hi there!

So, the plugin is responding on my end with Bootstrap 4, but I cannot figure out the alignment issue with the padding/margin on the left.

Also, the plugin version has 2 columns, but the module version you can select 1,2,3 (image of module back-end attached). I've tried with both plugin and module.

Anyhow, can I somehow PM or email you the dev site and an admin login if you need. I prefer not to post publicly.

Thanks!
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #24889 by support
You can use the Support -> Contact Form to send your question privately.