Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Related Articles (iRelated) displays related articles to Joomla articles. Quickly increase your readers' engagement with your articles by adding Ideal Related Articles inside your content.

Product Page

Plugin is disabled

5 years 2 months ago #24815 by mrinks
Hi. When I click the component, I get Plugin is disabled message, although it is enabled. How do I fix this issue?
Regards Dave
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #24816 by support
Dear Dave,

Are you using the latest iRelated and Joomla version?

Best regards,

5 years 2 months ago #24817 by mrinks
Hi. Yes, I just downloaded it from your site, after I purchased it. I have a bigger issue though now. There are related articles popping up all over my site, even though I have not added them. Screen shot enclosed. I have tried to delete all files using Extension / Manage / Delete, but the images and links still appear. How do I fix this?
Regards Dave
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24818 by support
Dear Dave,

The Irelated Content plugin when enabled it will display related articles to all articles with the context com_content. There are some modules and other extensions which will execute content plugins and set the context to com_content.

A way to fix that is by editing the Ideal Related Articles content plugin and under the Exclusions tab set Run once to Yes.

Best regards,

5 years 2 months ago #24822 by mrinks
Hi.

in the Ideal Related Articles content plugin and under the Exclusions tab there is NO Run once option. Screenshot enclosed.
Is it possible for you to take a look into the admin side to fix the issue?
The only feature I need is the keyword linking.

Regards Dave
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24825 by support
Dear Dave,

Please set the Mode under the Plugin Options to Manual and all automatic related articles will disappear.

Best regards,

5 years 2 months ago #24826 by mrinks
Hi.

Sorry, but I have clicked the Plugin tab at the top left, but cannot see what you have asked: "Plugin Options to Manual and all automatic related articles will disappear."

Screenshot enclosed.
Regards Dave
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24831 by support
Dear Dave,

Please see screenshot attached.

Best regards,
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24832 by mrinks
Thanks for that. Related articles now show. However I have set up Keyword link, but I cannot see links on the front end of website? Screenshot enclosed of setup.

Regards Dave
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24833 by support
Dear Dave,

Ideal Related items does have keyword linking, however the screenshot you sent was not for Ideal Reated Articles -> Word linking.

Best regards,

5 years 2 months ago #24837 by mrinks
Hi.

I have found the correct section and filled in the details, but there are no links showing on the front end. Have I done something wrong? Screenshot of the setup enclosed.

Regards Dave
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24838 by support
Dear Dave,

I see no apparent reason as to why it is not showing.
  • Did you clear all caches?
  • Did you set "Word linking -> Limit Rules" to 1 or greater?

Best regards,