Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Where to find the German translation file

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #9752 by pat01
Hello

Where can I download the German translation (de-DE.mod_ajax_recommend.ini) for this module?

Thank you very much!

Regards
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #9756 by douglas
Dear Patrick,

I cannot find the translation in the source code, which leads me to believe that no one has sent the translation to me.

The file is very small, but if you don't want to translate the back-end, the front-end (including the ajax.php) are only 21 lines.

When you are done, can you please send it to me, so I can include in the package?

Best regards,

8 years 7 months ago #9758 by pat01
Hi Douglas

OK, give me a few minutes :-)

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #9763 by pat01
I just noticed, there is a language string missing.

In the file mod_ajax_recommend.xml you will find

<field name="msg" type="switch" default="0" label="Modify message?" description="">

but it should be something like

<field name="msg" type="switch" default="0" label="MOD_AJAX_RECOMMEND_MSG_MODIFY_MESSAGE_LABEL" description="MOD_AJAX_RECOMMEND_MSG_MODIFY_MESSAGE_DESC">

:-)

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #9764 by pat01
Here is the file. I'm not sure if everything is perfectly translated, because I did not have time to fully test it.

But maybe other German speaking people here can help out here? :-)

Regards
Patrick

8 years 7 months ago #9765 by douglas
Dear Patrick,

Many thanks! I'll include in the package and I'm sure other German speaker will eventually fine tune this translation.

One minor change. Whenever you add a double quote ( " ) in the translation, you actually have to change it to "_QQ_" and Joomla will replace that for a " .

See file attached.

Best regards,

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

8 years 7 months ago #9766 by pat01

douglas wrote: One minor change. Whenever you add a double quote ( " ) in the translation, you actually have to change it to "_QQ_" and Joomla will replace that for a " .

Yes, that is correct, I forgot about it. I'm getting older... :whistle: :laugh:

Regards
Patrick