Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Bad formatting with some templates

11 years 2 weeks ago #1046 by 3mentina
Hi
the formatting of the form results bad using for example rocket theme Meridian.

Form fields overlaps.

What can I do to adjust it?

Can I add some tags to css file to set up as I want it?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #1047 by 3mentina
well

first of all, there are much css legacy from the origina contact module wich affect the correct layout of the form when the template is not the basic one.

for example class="ajax_contact_email" is better instead of class="contact_email" beacuse the second class, in my case, gave a width of 350px which is too wide for the side column.

So, I'm structuring the form using a specific boxmodel

11 years 2 weeks ago #1049 by douglas
Dear Tre,

I'll change the class and styling for the next version.
In the meanwhile do you need any further help or have you already solved your problem?

Regards,

11 years 2 weeks ago #1050 by 3mentina
Hi thanks

I easily fixed it placing a css suffix in the module parameters page!!
without any code change.

9 years 10 months ago #4373 by thelashams
Hi,

I have just purchased and installed AJAX Recommend.

When it is enabled in the left position, in the RocketTheme Affinity template, I get the image on the left. What I want is the image on the right; the same as you describe the module promotion.
[img] What should I do to correct the layout? Many thanks, [img]http://ideal.fok.com.br/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Ajax.jpg
Attachments:

9 years 10 months ago #4375 by douglas
Dear thelashams,

This really depends on your template, however I can help you to position the labels in a better way; All I need is a link to your site so I can suggest some changes to the CSS.

Best regards,