Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Can not install name meaning in joomla 1.5.11

14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #535 by yazo13
Hello,
I can not install the component... the permissions are ok, I unpacked the first zip, then I tried to install the component zip, but I kept geting the message:

* JFolder::create: No se puede crear el directorio
* Unable to create destination

What am I doing wrong? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #536 by douglas
Dear Yazo,

Possible solutions:

1. Check also your [Joomla]/tmp/ folder permissions.
2. Try to install the component from a directory,

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #537 by yazo13
Thank you,
How do I install from a directory??

14 years 8 months ago #538 by douglas
Dear Yazo,

Did you check [Joomla]/tmp/ folder permissions? installation from a directory is an alternative solution, however the component should install from an archive file.

To Install from a Directory you can follow the steps below:
1. Select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall from the drop-down menu in the Back-end of your Joomla! installation.
2. Create a temporary directory on your local hard drive and unpack the Extension's archive file in this temporary directory.
3. Using FTP, upload the contents of this directory (including files and subdirectories) to a directory on your server.
4. In the Install Directory field specify the directory where you have uploaded the files and subdirectories of the package.
5. Click on the Install button and Joomla! will install the contents of the given directory.

When it is finished, the screen will display the message "Install Component Success". If the installation is not successful, an error message will display.

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #539 by yazo13
I tried the installation from directory

C:\****\mydomain\httpdocs\tempo

And it worked, thank you very much

Nevertheless my sistem admin said that the permissions were ok

Thanks again

14 years 8 months ago #540 by douglas
Dear Yazo,

I'm glad it worked! :)

If you have any other question, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #542 by yazo13
Where can I get an spanish translation?

14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #543 by douglas
Dear Yazo,

There is no Spanish translation yet.
In order to translate the component, you have to edit this file [joomla]/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_name_meaning.ini.

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #551 by yazo13
Hello again,
I'm posting the file already translated to spanish, maybe someone can use it...
Should I post it somewhere else?
:)

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 years 8 months ago #555 by douglas
Dear Yazmin,

Thank you very much!
I'm waiting until Kunena (this forum extension) support multiple files per post in order to create a post with all translations, so it will be easier for other users to find the translation. Until then this single post is enough.

You've been very kind.

Warm wishes,