Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Name Meaning Menu Module Links

14 years 9 months ago #526 by kapearl
On Joomla 1.5.11, these aren't seeming to be working. I have been tinkering with them on my site (I thought it was a SEF issue maybe with core joomla SEF) but I just noticed that they give the same results on the demo.. either returning 0 results or just loading the entire name table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #528 by Chrysanthos
update to 1.5.12 and check again

14 years 9 months ago #547 by douglas
Dear Kapearl,

I'm sorry for the delayed reply.

I don't see this error you mentioned in our demo.

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #548 by kapearl
Best Rated and Most Rated (from the name menu) show zero names in the results. The most hits, I see now that it's re-ranked so that's right but the other two.. shouldn't they show some results?

Oh, I love the coming soon options in the back end! Those are really good ideas!!

14 years 9 months ago #578 by douglas
Dear Karen,

The Best and Most Rated only show names with 5 or more votes, I've manually added more votes to my aaaatest name and now it shows the votes. This was done in order to help to decrease your MySQL server load.

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #579 by kapearl
Great. I think that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if there was a minimum.. and the think that is a good idea. Thank you.

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #580 by douglas
Karen,

Any time! :)

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask.

Have you seen my other extensions?
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla/extensions/

Regards,