Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

name meaning for joomla 2.5

11 years 9 months ago #11841 by mat2275
Hi
When we can use name meaning component for joomla 2.5?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #11843 by douglas
Dear mat2275,

The current version is not compatible with Joomla 2.5, however I have a beta version ready for Joomla 2.5, which I can send it to you in case you purchase a license.

Best regards,

11 years 9 months ago #11844 by mat2275
Hi
Duglas
I was not purchase a license
i want to test in first then purchase a license

11 years 9 months ago #11846 by douglas
Dear mat2275,

Unfortunately, I do not have a Name Meaning demo in Joomla 2.5.
I have set it up in Joomla 2.5 in a Portuguese site here:
vidademulher.com.br/canais/mae...lhos/significado-de-nomes.html

Best regards,

11 years 9 months ago #11847 by mat2275
hi
2.5 version is different as 1.5 version?
what was added in 2.5 version?

11 years 9 months ago #11851 by douglas
Dear Mat,

I have rewritten Name Meaning Component almost from scratch for Joomla 2.5, so a lot has been changed, even though no new features have been added. Now the code is better and faster.
I've planned to add integration with Facebook comments, but that will take a couple or more months until it is ready, because I need to finish some other things first.

All the best,

11 years 9 months ago #11852 by mat2275
ok thanks

11 years 2 months ago #13450 by havin
Hi Douglas,

I plan to publish my project soon, but I need any Comment-Function. Do you implemented the Facebook-Integration?

Best regards

11 years 2 months ago #13451 by douglas
Dear havin,

I have implemented a Facebook commenting integration, however it needs some work in order to release it. You can see it in action on this website (in Portuguese):
vidademulher.com.br/canais/mae...nificado-de-nomes/aahbran.html

Right now I'm on a Church conference and I'll be here until the 29th. Can you wait until I come back?

Best regards,

11 years 2 months ago #13452 by havin
of course ;)

11 years 2 months ago #13507 by havin
Hi Douglas,

I hope it was a successful conference for you. Is it possible to get the Facebook-Integration?

11 years 2 months ago #13508 by douglas
Dear Havin,

The conference was great. I'll work on the integration and will finish it by Monday.

Best regards,