Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

various problems

13 years 10 months ago #3068 by Plata Martin
Hello
I have new challenges.
I got the email working, but there are some errors, you commented:

1 How I can get all the text appears in Spanish, throughout the process, "thanks for sending" text in the email itself "etc?

2 The email that arrives to the owner of the website turn out well, but "matter" tells "anonymous user" rather than the matter referred

3 In the message you receive back the person who sends, receives the following "Undeliverable mail delivery ... Return to Sender"

No doubt I have done anything wrong and I can not know that, I would appreciate it tells me how to fix. Thank you very much.

Note: I hope the World Cup final between Spain and Brazil is what would happen?

Regards

Jesus :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #3071 by douglas
Dear Jesus,

1- I didn't understand exactly what you meant, but I believe it is related to HTML templates. You can translate the contents of the email in the HTML Template. If you use JoomFish you can add Translation strings to your language file.
Take a look at this screencast:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...l/75-html-template-system.html

2- Which Custom Field is "matter"? You should only get this "anonymous user" for the name custom field if you do not require this field;

3- You should only get this message if the email is wrong. Can you provide a link so I can take a closer look? If you don't want to post your link in the forum, send me by email using the Support -> Contact Form.

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3073 by Plata Martin
2. "Asunto"

¿Cual es el email para enviar la direccion?

13 years 10 months ago #3074 by douglas
Dear Jesus,

Puede enviar utilizando o formulario de contato:
ideal.fok.com.br/support/contact.html

Regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3075 by Plata Martin
te acabo de enviar los datos de la web por correo.

Como podria conseguir que todo el contenido de los emails, llegue en español. He modificado, las plantilla, pero hay una parte que llega en Ingles

13 years 10 months ago #3076 by douglas
Dear Jesus,

You have to change the field type of some fields:
Set the "Nombre y Apellidos" custom field type to Name - One per category and the "E-mail" field to "E-mail - One per category".

Please view the Basic Features and the Subject screencasts:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...ocumentation.html#moofaqCat-12

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3077 by Plata Martin
Al intentar cambiar el campo personalizado de "nombre y apellidos" por NAME-UNO POR CATEGORIA se queda en blanco, no se puede cambiar, esto ocurre con otros campos tambien

13 years 10 months ago #3078 by Plata Martin
Tampoco se puede cambiar "email" por Correo Electronico - Uno por categoria

13 years 10 months ago #3079 by douglas
Dear Jesus,

That's odd.
Which browser are you using?
Please try another browser and if the problem persists, please provide an administrator account so I can take a closer look.

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3080 by Plata Martin
Utilizo Internet Explorer 7

13 years 10 months ago #3081 by douglas
I've tested on all major browsers and it works. However IE is all developer's nightmare and the build you are using might not be working.

Can you please try Firefox or Google Chrome for testing purposes?

Best regards

13 years 10 months ago #3082 by Plata Martin
Hola Douglas

He instalado el Firefox y va de maravilla, ahora si he podido cambiar los campos.

Solo me queda una cosa, como puedo conseguir lo siguiente:

1. Al enviar un mensaje, que el texto de "gracias por el envio" aparezca en español.

2. Al recibir el mensaje, el propietrio de la web, lo reciba todo en español

3. Al recibir la copia del mensaje, el usuario que lo envio, lo reciba todo en español

De nuevo gracias por todo

Saludos