Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Contact Enhanced Plugin Feedback show correctly only in Contact menu item

7 years 11 months ago #21238 by christchara
Hello,
I have problem with Contact Enhanced Plugin Feedback in my site (http://www.xn--mxaahesdg8co.eu/new/new).
When I am in Επικοινωνία menu item, the plugin works correctly, open in a pop up window.
When I am in another menu item and I click the plugin the pop up window does not show and I redirect in contac page.
How would I solve this please? And, in the popup window at top right there is a button. How I can change this to X symbol?

The setting Load on a Modal Window is "JQuery Dialog" on backend of the plugin.

Joomla! version 3.4.5, Contact Enhanced PRO 3.4.7.2, PHP Version 5.3.29, Server's Operating System: linux

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #21239 by blue_Shift
Dear christchara,

Since it works on one menu item, but not on another, I suspect the error is caused by something else in your application - a JQuery conflict is always the prime suspect. You might try making the plugin load first in the extension manager. Are you using a JQuery manager plugin? If not one of these (JQueryEasy or Eorisis, both are free) might help you suppress the error.

regards,
blue_Shift

7 years 11 months ago #21240 by christchara
Thank you for your direct response,but I don't have knowledge of jQuery. I installed jQuery Easy but how I can make the plugin load first?

Joomla! version 3.4.5, Contact Enhanced PRO 3.4.7.2, PHP Version 5.3.29, Server's Operating System: linux

7 years 11 months ago #21241 by support
Dear christchara,

Using jQuery easy is an alternative, however the best thing is to get it working without it.

I see your Joomla site is using MooTools and jQuery, which should not cause a problem, however I advise to use jQuery only because MooTools is deprecated in Joomla.

I've been trying to load the Protostar template (link below) for testing reasons, but it is not loading, at least from my location.
http://www.xn--mxaahesdg8co.eu/new/new/index.php/?template=protostar

Do you have any firewall with this restriction?

Best regards,