Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Form appears in 2 places

4 years 7 months ago #25229 by Bąbski
Hello.
I have just bought Ajax Contact Module.
One problem.
I created single article (say AAA) and new menu position (say BBB). BBB shows single article AAA.
Then I created new module (AjaxContact type). I set module position. I set menu assignment (only for BBB).
And then I went into AAA, loaded my module, saved, and went to the frontend.
Now my form appears over and under the heading of article, but I want it only under.
How to do it?
Please help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #25230 by support
Dear Bąbski,

I'm not exactly sure I understood.

If you are loading the module position twice, then the module will also load twice.

Best regards,

4 years 7 months ago #25231 by Bąbski
How to load module only inside article?
If I select in module settings under menu assignment - no page - then form disappears at all.
If I select in module settings under menu assignment - page with article (in which I loaded module) - then form appears twice.
I can show it over the heading of article only, or in both places (over and under). But how to make it show only under the heading (inside article)?

4 years 7 months ago #25233 by support
In order to display any module inside an article, you can assign the module to all menu items and set the module position to a unique position created you.
Let's say you'll name your position article-name.
Then go to your article and add
{loadposition article-name}

Best regards,

4 years 7 months ago #25234 by Bąbski
Yeah,
I created new position.
You forgot to mension, that I need to create this position only in Template's TemplateDetails.xml file, not in the index.php file of the Template.
Now it works, but I must say that not everybody knows how to create new position in the template, and this sollution is very complicated in my opinion. Who would think of all this sollution?
There should be some easier way, otherwise I must say, that product I have bought is... uncomplete.
Thanks anyway.

4 years 7 months ago #25235 by support
You don't need to create a position in the XML file at all.
Joomla is very easy, you just have to TYPE the position in the module manager instead of selecting one.

All the best
Attachments:

4 years 7 months ago #25236 by Bąbski
OK.
Thank You for the good and quick support.
The problem is solved.
All the best,
Przemek