Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Teacher Site vs Webpage

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #27504 by support
Replied by support on topic Teacher Site vs Webpage
That's very strange. I cannot reproduce this problem locally. The settings I mentioned in the email were what I did to show the website in the thumbnail view.

Can you create a full backup and provide administrator access to Contact Enhanced, so I can take a closer look?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• forsythel
  • Topic Author
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #27503 by forsythel
Replied by forsythel on topic Teacher Site vs Webpage
Thank you for the email response, however, I did have those settings as you suggested. It still doesn't show the teacher's website on the list view even though the List Options have been set to show. It only changed when I updated the site to Joomla 5, so it has to be some conflict with that. Please advise.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #27360 by support
Replied by support on topic Teacher Site vs Webpage
Greetings,

I'm not sure what you mean you you say "Teacher site".
Can you please provide a screenshot?

Beste regards,

• forsythel
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #27359 by forsythel
Teacher Site vs Webpage was created by forsythel
Does anyone know how to use the 'teacher site' option on a contact? I'm assuming that would allow me to enter a link to a teacher's webpage, but can't figure out how to add one. When I click the plus sign, it just draws another line with a plus sign.

I've had the teachers' sites on the 'webpage' field on the contact, but even though I have that set to Show, it's not appearing. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds

Our Partners

For your web hosting needs we recommend
Colocation by HostDime