Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

error After updating Joomla to version 3.9.19

3 years 9 months ago #25535 by Pasternak
After updating Joomla to version 3.9.19, the Contact Enhanced component stopped working properly. When I try to display a contact, I receive a message
0 - Joomla \ CMS \ Form \ Form :: setFieldAttribute `xml` is not an instance of SimpleXMLElement
Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #25536 by support
Dear Pasternak,

Which Contact Enhanced version are you using? Please make sure to always use the latest CE version with the latest Joomla Version.
Also, I don't see any subscription linked to your user account. Please contact us using the same account you've used to subscribe to our software.

If you are using the latest version, please set Error Reporting to Maximum in Joomla Global Configuration and try to submit the form again and let us know the call stack. This helps us to debug.

Best regards,

3 years 9 months ago #25538 by WIUMOS
Thank you for your answer.
I am now contacting you using the same account you used to subscribe to our software.
I don't know if it comes, but I send the file in the attachment
This is a file from the debug console
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Best regards,

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

3 years 9 months ago #25539 by support
Thank you for your reply and the call stack.

It seems the problem is not with Contact Enhanced, but caused by another content plugin called notificationary.

Please contact this plugin developer in order to get it fixed.

Let me know if you need any further assistance from me.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: WIUMOS

3 years 9 months ago #25541 by WIUMOS
Thank you for your help.
As in answer - The problem was in the NotificationAry plugin.
Everything works fine with your Contact Enhanced plugin.
Best regards
Piotr Jankowski